Monday, June 1, 2020

Call to prayer (Adhaan) to Arabian God Muhammad

Call to prayer (Adhaan) to Arabian God Muhammad

Muhammad Akbar Muhammad Akbar
Muhammad Akbar Muhammad Akbar
...

make it arabic and spread it. I the devil know what i am doing.

I am spreading Muhammadism. The prophet who came to end paganism in

Arabia will himself be worshiped!

And that is why i am on the very top of the masonic lodge. I control

everything. I create religions.

This is how i created Buddhism in the past, started hinduism near

sindhu river in very ancient days, Ancient of days and nights, I.


Masons, Luciferians,...

I am first or second in command.

I Shiva (with seven demons as a legion inside me) the ultimate rebel, the ultimate outcast, against God.

And i created Christianity too as Paul! Hahahahahaa!

Possibly Islam too.

What are 'naats' aka praise songs of God Muhammad? His worship!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuclear war in South Asia

In Ancient times, thousands of years ago, there were two nations in the Holy Land. One of them was in the East, known as Pakistana of Asuras...