Wednesday, February 19, 2020

yet still abides the Face of thy Lord, majestic, splendid

 https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/india/images/vishnu.jpg

asura yhwh/allah have been in this world for how many years? 1500? 6000? meanwhile i've been here for billions of years.

i have seen it all. transcended duality in earlier lifetimes.

50,000 yrs ago, asura came to my temple, to pray to me, to take over the universe. I gave him his naag mani that he demanded to rule the world, because he is noble?

what is naag mani? you'll find it on his name.

OM. Om Shakti i gave him.

Naag mani is not some physical material stuff that he covets, or his followers, those materialistic goblins.

Allah is Al Laah without naag mani.



You came to a Shiva temple. Behave like a deva. You did well. Now can you become a Mahadev, Deva Allah? I am complimenting you, not taunting you this time.

I am Mahadev.

I want you to become a Mahadev.

Anyone can become a Mahadev.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuclear war in South Asia

In Ancient times, thousands of years ago, there were two nations in the Holy Land. One of them was in the East, known as Pakistana of Asuras...