Saturday, February 15, 2020

Bhagavad Gita Naya ergo new continued...

i was the richest guy in the world. i was the poorest guy in the world. i have breached duality permanently. i feel nothing when rich, i feel no hardships when poor.

i wrote all religious texts. my words are oceans of secrets. this is not some vain shallow drivel. i am worshiped everywhere and for a good reason and i dont ask people to worship me 5 times a day either. they worship me naturally.

my taunts asurah yhwh/allah cannot handle. i shudnt hate one asura, as i am mahadev, God of Gods.

i am a talking koran, whatever i say is holy. i am a talking bhagwaan. whatever i say is bhagavad gita. whatever i write is the bible.

lord of intensity, i teach prophets religion, i teach gods how to become better gods.

part of textual nataraja series.

1 comment:

  1. I am Shiva in eastern religions. I am Apollo in Grecoroman. I have so many forms.

    ReplyDelete

Nuclear war in South Asia

In Ancient times, thousands of years ago, there were two nations in the Holy Land. One of them was in the East, known as Pakistana of Asuras...